Friday, February 21

Post Fair Update

Thanks for being great candidates at the fair!  Alums recruiting at the fair came to our table to tell me how great you all were!


Below is info on thank you  notes.  A great idea to get those sent as soon as possible.  I usually say within 2 working days, but with fair I give you 5 working days to get them out as you see so many in one day.


The below can be handwritten on thank you cards or emailed.  Cynthia


Thank you notes
1. Statement of appreciation
2. Express interest in position
3. Add info you failed to mention (if needed)
4. Final Thank you
5. Date and time you will follow up or note your actions (i.e. online application)

Dear Ms. Smith:
Thank you for meeting with me at the MN Private Colleges Job and Internship Fair Feb. 19.  I appreciated learning about your opportunities and sharing my skills and background with you.  I continue to be very interested in working with your staff.  I have completed your online application and look forward to the opportunity to learn about the next step in your selection process.

Sincerely,
Sally Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment